IMPROVING ENVIRONMENTAL CREDENTIALS
Massmelt is a horizontal, auger fed, thermal screw compaction system
How Massmelt helps your organisation.
- Reduces mixed compactable waste volume by around 70%
- Reduces moisture content up to 25%
- Output logs ideal for EfW feed stock
- Massmelt uses plastics within the waste to form a thermally binding skin
- The output ‘logs’ can be cut to any length
- The process is managed using ‘state of the art’ Pro Logic Controllers, where speed and heat are all fully adjustable
- When required, a pre shredder can be installed as an optional extra. Ideally, waste particle size would range from between 20mm to 400mm and should have a minimum 20% plastic content.
Massmelt improves Environmental Credentials.
- Massmelt enhances reductions in transportation by maximising payloads and reducing vehicle movements which in turn improves sustainability and reduces carbon footprint.
Please get in touch here to find out more.