Massmelt is a horizontal, auger fed, thermal screw compaction system.
How Massmelt could help your organisation;
- Reduces any compactable waste volume by around 70%.
- Reduces moisture content up to 25% through compaction and heat.
- Massmelt uses plastics within the waste to form a thermally binding crust or skin on the outside allowing the output to maintain a cylindrical shape at the end of the thermal compaction process.
- The output ‘logs’ can be cut to any length using an optional hot knife guillotine.
- The process is managed using ‘state of the art’ Pro Logic Controllers, where speed and heat are all fully adjustable.
- When required, a pre shredder can be installed as an optional extra. Ideally, waste particle size would range from between 20mm to 400mm and should have a minimum 20% plastic content.
Massmelt improves Environmental Credentials;
- Massmelt enhances reductions in transportation by maximising payloads and reducing vehicle movements which in turn improves sustainability and reduces carbon footprint.
Please get in touch here to find out more.